Yesterday, me and my friend Andy Riggins recorded our first sports podcast!
We'll have to come up with a clever name for it soon, but for the time being I'll be posting it up just as a sports podcast. We are going to be doing one a week, discussing mostly the NBA and NFL, with some MLB and NHL topics sprinkled in.
I'll be posting it here every week.
Check out our 1st podcast.
We'll have to come up with a clever name for it soon, but for the time being I'll be posting it up just as a sports podcast. We are going to be doing one a week, discussing mostly the NBA and NFL, with some MLB and NHL topics sprinkled in.
I'll be posting it here every week.
Check out our 1st podcast.
Am listening to it right now and loving it. Great job, guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks! A nice little weekly feature for the site, and also something to help get us some practice. Glad you enjoy it.
ReplyDelete